Monday, 22 August 2011

Conflicting hues







Beyond Retro vintage swimsuit, Topshop harness, vintage skirt, customized Topshop slippers, Comme des Garcons bag.



High Summer. Whilst its already getting chilli in London, layering still doesn't seem to have stood chance in Hong Kong. I'm dosing myself with some 90s vibe with some high neck tops, leather skirt and started brushing my hair properly. Currently addicted to this vintage swimsuit I found in Beyond Retro which I bought a while ago, it kind of tells me sometimes clothes are like wine, it takes time to make one realize the beauty of a piece of garment, and perhaps some quality time spent with the wearer.Loving the high neck and cut out back feature and the texture gives a lot of layering potential during Winter days. Now i'm kind of layering this, with some harnesses, with some sleek(er) hair, I think I hate the Summer heat less and perhaps will start missing it when I smell Autumn in the breeze.
X

3 comments:

  1. ur hair is soooooooooooo awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!! omg jealzz!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the slippers! Wish I thought of that idea!

    www.loafsandabowtie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a very nice swimsuit, I like how you've worn it with the harness, so it is visible at the back.

    ReplyDelete