Monday, 20 June 2011

Topshop AW11 lookbook

Psychobilly





Glam Rock




Bavaria


Thrift

Topshop AW11 lookbook


Internet is just evil, whilst I cant find any pics from the official Topshop website the lookbook of the brand has already been circulating the internet so yehhh Im so effing excited to see these, as a loyal fan (shamelessly) and after a through observation of the collections, I'm always more into their AW stuff more than the spring ones. With the release of the lookbook I can pretty much sure the 90s wave will be in full swing when the cold weather hits the town (Fav. collections are obviously Psychobilly and Glam Rock). Creepers (which Im still not sure about) and Chunky heel bootssss (which im always into) rule the season, 2 tones will still be hot, shirts with sleek coat and wig-like neon pink jackets which I fell straight in love with in their press day, I'm just dead, dead and dead. Ditching the 70s romantic mood for a David Bowie-rules glam rock era, we've finally got another interpretation to the disco times. As I realized a change of style on their images (no more weird lightings and awkward hair), I kind of stop hating their lookbooks now haha. Since there's quite a bunch of images, I've just put some of my top picks from what I saw, then I will go on exploiting my inner grunge and sew, sew, sew (still not over it, duh.)
click to see the full lookbook
X

No comments:

Post a Comment