Thursday, 9 June 2011

Lazy Sunday




Vintage shirt and corset, Topshop jeacket and jeans, wholesaledress.net shoes, Comme des Garcons bag, vintage head scarf.

Since London is all about rain, so we can kind of experience all weather in one day, it can be sunny in the morning then rainy and stormy in the afternoon. These pics were taken on a causel day out around notting hill, having some amazing New York cheese cake at my fav. cafe Tom's.
Picked this bright blue lacey corset at Portobello for £2, thanks Portobello I don't need to get any lace dresses I don't like but just because of the colour of the lace. Had a chill out day last Sunday but shame it went wet and rainy later afternoon but the summer rain didn't put me off too much (thank God I finally love eating), London is just one of the best places to go in Summer.
X

No comments:

Post a Comment