Thursday, 2 June 2011

Gabriella Marina Gonzalez: Sinister Sights in Synthetic Moonlight










Really, in terms of dream shoes, I guess Christian Louboutin is on my top 10, but Gabriella's shoes are definitely on my top 3, I remember I stumbled upon her stuff at Machine-A, was absolutely in awe of them and said to my self, this is something else. I was lucky enough to meet her briefly for a shoot few months back and gone emotionally attached with her designs since then. I've got her look book few weeks ago and have been planning to share them here, Gabriella's AW11 collection, 'Sinister Sights in Synthetic Moonlight' was a visual demonstration of the designer's inspiration from Sean Wild's video. The collection includes the designer's signature knitted dress with tough leather amour, has harmonized contrasting materials like wool and leather. The lookbook for the collection somehow just gave me a really romantic vibe and I can't agree more with the designer said, 'I think there are thousands of people out there just like me who are preparing for a universal change.' click to see the interview of her by Pas un Autre.
X

No comments:

Post a Comment