Sunday, 29 May 2011

Amsterdam






















I've got the perfect excuse for not blogging and here it is: It's Amsterdammmm! Me and Woody jumped on the plane and had a little getaway for a few days in Amsterdam last week and thank God the weather had been beautiful (despite it was so windy at times I felt I might just get blown away). I started missing our time hopping on and off the tram, nearly got run over by a cycle zillion times, walking around the city where I can smell cannabis every other street, clueless map readers (so were we) walking past us, giant dildos and rubber lingeries, Dutch waffles and the giant Miffy. We felt blessed under the sun on this piece of land.
Outfit post to go (It's no excuse not having some decent full body shots taken in that weather)!
X

No comments:

Post a Comment