Friday, 11 March 2011

Trashionmag


I've always been a little too shy to post my looks on lookbook.nu. I'd be comfortable to put what I wear on my blog but not really brave enough to have my face on display to everyone haha, but I decided to give it a try this week. Today I found out Trashionmag chose my look as one of their favourites this week. Thanks Trashionmag for picking me whilst I've still got no hypes on my lookbook (it doesn't necessarily mean I know how it works even tho I've been seeing LB for centuries haha). I've just got some awesome heels (and with ridiculously friendly price tag as well), will try to have a little sharing here soon :)
X

1 comment:

  1. You're very welcome- we love your quirky cool style! Make sure you keep posting to Lookbook, we'd love to see more of you!

    Trashion
    x

    www.trashionmag.com

    ReplyDelete