Tuesday, 15 February 2011

Atlantic dream

Nail paint by Barry M in pale yellow and metallic navy blue


I've always been fond of a yellow and blue combo but never picture myself in this combination. I've just been experimenting some techniques which I knew since I was 14 but sorta abandoned it when it turned out shit after my first few attempts. Now then I'm pretty in love with this. Not only because its quite a new combintion that I found I can pull off, but also it kinda reminds me of McQueen's SS10 Plato's Atlantic collection, and of course, the Proenza Schouler SS11 RTW collecction. As NY fashion week hitting town and Paris fashion week coming after London fashion week, I can't wait to see what's gonna blow me away. With this humid weather and these nails, Spring's here.

p.s. I'm gonna to write about my (temp)job for BBC this weekend, so stay tuned!

X

No comments:

Post a Comment