Saturday, 15 January 2011

Spring Lust





Top from Ebay, Kate Moss for Topshop black playsuit worn as shorts. Beyond Retro vintage turban, vintage sunglasses.

I've always been a colour block person in terms of my choice of clothes. However Ive been trying to do prints since last year (and it didn't quite work since I couldn't picture myself wearing more than 3,4 colours, mehh) I just decided to go out for a walk on a sunny day and try to challenge myself a little bit. Quite obviously I was practicing some print-on-print principles, as a beginner, i started off with some rather user-friendly palettes such as nudes and black, I just can't wait getting some more print and blings heee. Speaking of blings and sparkles, I don't get why shops can't get rid of the idea that sparkles and summer don't go. I feel like sparkly thing are my must haves all year round, perhaps I can get over wearing too much lace and whites this season and get myself bold and sparkly :)
X

No comments:

Post a Comment