Friday, 28 January 2011

Let's take a day off







wearing Topshop coat and leather shoulder turtle neck, Christopher Kane biker blouse, vintage skirt,
vintage chelsea boots, DIY necklace
Elle Collections SS11 issue, Acne paper FW10/11 issue. Norwegian Wood by Murakami, vintage pleat skirt.



I'm in the middle of my longest weekend since Christmas (yeh since Christmas since I didn't really have a chilled holiday eek). I haven't been visiting Portobello market on a Friday as I started my placement year (FYI the market is just right at the corner of my place). Friday has always been my favourite day to shop at the Portobello and it sort of brighten up my day when I got my hands on a vintage mid length pleat skirt for a fiver eehhe. Despite the painstakingly cold weather, I managed to grab some mags and finally a copy of Murakami at Oxfam yayy. I've also got the Acne paper and the newest issue of Elle Collection. I can't explain how much I love this supplement (as well as the magazine itself to be honest). I feel like I'm gonna do a proper post on this supplement and how I pathetically got lured by its layout and found out the supplement itself is amaaazing.
I'm wearing a Chris Kane biker blouse which I had been lusting after since I saw it, and what's better than getting something you want the most from the season, by your fav. designer, and with a price reduced from £800? The blouse looks great wearing as a top but its just too cold for today, will try to get a proper shot for it, just to show some respect *laughs*. Having myself grabbed heaps of information, right now I'm gonna shut myself at home and do some reading and drawing. Have a fab weekend everyone <3
X

No comments:

Post a Comment