Monday, 3 January 2011

An impression of spring






Keira Knightley for Vogue UK January
source: fgr

Speaking of Spring, I feel more like bold and bright colours rather than whites and ditzy florals in floaty fabrics (since I'm not good friends with them). There arn't many brands like Dries which can demonstrates a perfect mix of florals and bold prints, and sharp silhouettes, another personal fav of mine for this season is Stella McCartney because this is quite a rare case that I'm convinced by florals on myself *laughs*. This editorial sort of captured my impression of Spring, with little trace of Winter, Although I'm still looking grungy because of the weather in London, this is definitely one of the main source of inspiration for my wardrobe this spring.
X

No comments:

Post a Comment