Sunday, 23 January 2011

Behind the scene: Dazed Feb2011 issue: Andrea Riseborough - A taste for danger











Dazed February 2011 Issue behind the scene cover shoot. Styling by Katie Shillingford, Photography by Rankin, starring Andrea Riseborough.



It was quite an accident that I went to the shoot since Katie asked me if I wanna tag along when I bumped into her on my way back to the office the other day. So that's the first time I went to a Dazed shoot and all I could say it, I died. Everything and everyone were amazing, Andrea was great and she is such a great actress (Ive never seen her performance but you can tell when she poses). Of course, things just can't go wrong if Rankin did the photography. He was one of the nicest and greatest photographer I've seen. I was pretty much blown away by how great the team understood the power of visual language and the ability to transform ideas into something tangible. Every shot came out amazing, and of course, Katie's styling won me over as usual (you can make Haider Ackermann and Givenchy looked oriental, isn't that greeeaatt?). Dazed February 2011 issue is out now, so be sure you get your hands on a copy :)!
X

No comments:

Post a Comment