Saturday, 13 November 2010

Out of the Tank and ready to be Dazed and Confused





plus some crazy Louboutins before I left the office, weeeee

My placement at Tank is officially ended with a lot of fun. I went to assist a shoot for Liberty's atLiberty magazine. The shoot went really well and I was totally blew away by the amazing hair. Alex the hair stylist told me she has a salon on Kingsland road, I will definitely pay her a visit and have my hair bleached and dyed into silver and purple (or green since I saw that hairdo). I cant put too many pictrues here until the magazine is released at the beginning of the new season so stay tuned! Having myself worked with such great team, thanks Tank for having me, now Im ready to be Dazed, to work for my favourite magazine on the planet.
X

No comments:

Post a Comment