Wednesday, 13 October 2010

Tank









It's my 2nd week working at Tank as an intern and obviously Ive been super busy and there's no surprise when you see me looking like a walking corpse *laughs* Its been good fun working at Tank, I guess you can see it from the pictures above. I went to the DKNY party since Tank was launching its limited addition for its current issue. The Art Attack issue is curated by different contemporary artists and these limited editions will be put on auction. I can't really explain how exciting it is to have seen Jenny Saville walking around in the Tank office (OK it might be because Cole Mohr went into the office on the same day as well aaaaoollhhaahaha). I guess Ive done enough talking and you should now just go grab a copy of Tank.

X

No comments:

Post a Comment