Monday, 16 August 2010

Hawaiian summer




Topshop black vest, Topshop palm tree top, vintage belt, white wide leg costume trousers from Angel's fancy dress, DIY necklace

I had been looking for a chance to wear this lovely trousers which I got from Angel's mega sale last year, originally i bought this just because of its texture (i was thinking Issay Miyake) and for its versatility in terms of my styling works. It turned out i can pull this off with a chunky belt tied tightly on my waist and make it looked like a maxi skirt. It was kind of a pain to wear too much in Hong Kong, usually I would team this with a leather jacket when Im in London. I got asked where I got these trousers from when I was in Selfridges, so I guess this is one of the best buys in my wardrobe (sorry for the rather foggy effect since we were just out from the Joyce and Lane Crawford outlet)

x

No comments:

Post a Comment