Wednesday, 11 August 2010

Raquel

Raquel Zimmermann by David Sims for Uniqlo's +J A/W10 collection by Jil Sander.
source tfs




For ages I couldn't make my mind up on how I feel about Raquel Zimmermann. Knowing she is so much loved my luxury brands and can basically be everything, from innocent girls to fierce city woman, sometimes I feel she lacks a little bit of character. Unlike models like Abbey Lee and Leigh Lezark, she doesn't have a very clear look for the audience, maybe which is why she fits everything, but this image just won me over. Raquel is showing what she has (with a little help from Jil, for sure), this maybe completely personal, but isn't personal points of view always something hard to find? Now I'm ready to see her everywhere in London.
x

No comments:

Post a Comment