Thursday, 22 July 2010

Mom's shoe wardrobe and some hair cut

Whilst I was thinking where to get some decent 90s style suede boots without a price tag which gives me a heart attack, I spent my breakfast time digging into my mom's abandoned shoe wardrobe. As you can see it was covered with dust and hidden under the loo rolls, I found some oh-so-90s-Kenneth Cole and Ferragamo, and actually some decent suede boots, and yes yes yes they are brand new, photos of what I found will be uploaded soon.


image source: style.com


Speaking of my hair, Ive been hoping to bleach it again like the models in the Proenza SS10 show, but apparently my hair to too dead to keep, so alternatively I ditched my blonde ends and thinking to get a Carey Mulligan pixie crop in bleached tropical colour. I haven't done the bleaching part but hopefully I can do it soon x

No comments:

Post a Comment