Wednesday, 21 July 2010

I'm ch-ch-ch-ch-ch-ch-ch-ch-cherry boommb






Dokota Fanning is my alter ego.
I watched The Runaways during my flight back to Hong Kong,
to be honest I had no idea what The Runaways was but I heard Jack aka Anarchic Female said he was pant-sweatingly thrilled (haha) to have this film made. Ive been a fan of Dokota's, she was just as great, in fact, greater than she can ever be as Cherie Curie. I regretted not to bring my American Apparel red spandex leggings back to Hong Kong as I saw her playing Davie Bowie in the opening.
I youtubed the original video and i nearly cried out of shock for how much it resembled the original The Runaways. It's kind of explainable since the real Joan Jett participated in the production and now i trust Kristen Stewart is not a pretty-but-grumpy teeange, but Dakota is my diamond. Arrrghhhh Im ch-ch-ch-ch-ch-ch-ch-ch-cheery booommb ! x

No comments:

Post a Comment